- January 6, 2020 - What are the Requirements of an HSR Antitrust Filing for a Merger or Acquisition?
- January 2, 2020 - Are Resale-Price-Maintenance Agreements Legal Under the Antitrust Laws?
- September 16, 2019 - What is a Monopolization Claim Under the Federal Antitrust Laws?
- April 5, 2019 - What are the Requirements for Class Certification Under Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 23
- October 5, 2018 - Does the Group Boycott Violate the Antitrust Laws? Five Questions You Should Ask
- August 10, 2018 - Antitrust Standards of Review: The Per Se, Rule of Reason, and Quick Look Tests
- July 27, 2018 - The Elements of Antitrust Injury: A Two-Prong Test
- March 20, 2018 - What are the Requirements to File a Concentration Under the European Merger Control Rules?
- June 9, 2016 - Is Exclusive Dealing Illegal Under the Antitrust Laws?
- November 2, 2015 - Are Manufacturer-imposed price restrictions Illegal?
- March 10, 2015 - US Supreme Court Holds Licensing Boards Not Completely Exempt from Antitrust Laws
- December 19, 2014 - What Are the Elements of a Per Se Illegal Tying Claim Under the Antitrust Laws?
- October 2, 2019 - Potential Changes Coming to Requirements for Notices of Appeal in Federal Courts
- May 3, 2016 - What is the Standard of Review on Appeal?
- April 6, 2016 - Should I File an Amicus Curiae Brief?
- December 2, 2019 - Trade Secret Disclosure Statements Under California Law
- August 25, 2019 - Do I Have a Lanham Act Claim Against My Competitor for False Advertising?
- May 15, 2018 - Defenses to a Section 17200 Unfair Competition Law Claim in California
- July 16, 2018 - US Supreme Court in China Agritech v. Resh Declines to Extend American Pipe Tolling Rule for Class Actions
- July 9, 2018 - What are the Available Damages in a California Breach of Contract Case?
- April 23, 2018 - Trade Secrets are now Protected by Federal Law
- March 26, 2018 - Anti-SLAPP Motions in California
- December 29, 2017 - What are the Elements for a Tortious Interference Claim Under California Law?
- December 15, 2017 - What are the Requirements for a Trademark Claim Under the Lanham Act?
- March 23, 2016 - California Federal Jury Finds in Favor of Defendant Coca-Cola in Lanham Act False Advertising Case Brought by Pom Wonderful
- February 13, 2015 - Is My Out-Of-State Noncompete Agreement Enforceable In California?
- November 27, 2014 - Trade Secret Litigation In California
- November 17, 2014 - US Supreme Court Issues Plaintiff-Friendly Pleading Decision in Johnson v. City of Shelby
- October 6, 2014 - Restrictive Covenants, Non-Compete Agreements, and California Law
- January 10, 2020 - When Does Federal Law Preempt State Law?
- September 16, 2019 - How Can Businesses Use the Dormant Commerce Clause to Their Advantage?
- October 28, 2014 - California Court of Appeal Holds that Required Coastal Easement Dedication is an Unconstitutional Taking
- October 13, 2014 - California Appellate Court Applies the Full Credit Bid Rule to Deny Trust-Deed Holder’s Insurance Claim
- October 7, 2014 - What is the Difference Between Eminent Domain and Inverse Condemnation?
- September 23, 2014 - The California Court of Appeal Allows California Coastal Commission to Force Permitting Concessions for Seawalls on Encinitas Homeowners