- March 15, 2017 - What is a Monopolization Claim Under the Federal Antitrust Laws?
- June 9, 2016 - Is Exclusive Dealing Illegal Under the Antitrust Laws?
- November 2, 2015 - Are Manufacturer-imposed price restrictions Illegal?
- March 10, 2015 - US Supreme Court Holds Licensing Boards Not Completely Exempt from Antitrust Laws
- December 19, 2014 - What Are the Elements of a Per Se Illegal Tying Claim Under the Antitrust Laws?
- November 12, 2014 - Are Resale-Price-Maintenance Agreements Legal Under the Antitrust Laws?
- May 3, 2016 - What is the Standard of Review on Appeal?
- April 6, 2016 - Should I File an Amicus Curiae Brief?
- March 23, 2016 - California Federal Jury Finds in Favor of Defendant Coca-Cola in Lanham Act False Advertising Case Brought by Pom Wonderful
- February 13, 2015 - Is My Out-Of-State Noncompete Agreement Enforceable In California?
- November 27, 2014 - Trade Secret Litigation In California
- November 17, 2014 - US Supreme Court Issues Plaintiff-Friendly Pleading Decision in Johnson v. City of Shelby
- October 20, 2014 - Do I Have a Lanham Claim Against My Competitor for False Advertising?
- October 6, 2014 - Restrictive Covenants, Non-Compete Agreements, and California Law
- October 28, 2014 - California Court of Appeal Holds that Required Coastal Easement Dedication is an Unconstitutional Taking
- October 13, 2014 - California Appellate Court Applies the Full Credit Bid Rule to Deny Trust-Deed Holder’s Insurance Claim
- October 7, 2014 - What is the Difference Between Eminent Domain and Inverse Condemnation?
- September 23, 2014 - The California Court of Appeal Allows California Coastal Commission to Force Permitting Concessions for Seawalls on Encinitas Homeowners