Bona Law PC can help you resolve your real-estate disputes. Our attorneys are skilled litigators with significant experience in real-estate and real-estate litigation. We handle both residential and commercial real-estate issues, and represent investors, developers, landlords, owners (including rental-property owners), individuals, banks and other lenders, homeowner associations (HOAs), and real-estate brokerage firms.
Our attorneys can help resolve your real-estate problems, including disputes relating to the following areas:
- Takings, eminent domain, and condemnations;
- Land-use restrictions and zoning, including constitutional and statutory claims;
- Fiduciary duty, partnership, joint venture, and contract disputes involving real estate;
- Purchase and sale property transactions;
- Litigation relating to lien priority;
- Real-estate finance disputes;
- Home-owner association (HOA) disputes;
- Subdivision development;
- Construction contracts and loans;
- Construction defects;
- Title insurance and title disputes;
- Boundary disputes and easement rights;
- Fraud, fraudulent inducement, and negligent representation relating to real estate;
- Residential and commercial property leases;
- Mechanic’s lien claims;
- Insurance disputes;
- Real estate and antitrust; and
- Other business litigation involving real estate.
Bona Law attorneys have also filed a number of amicus briefs in state appellate and supreme courts supporting property rights. And Jarod Bona has presented and published on antitrust issues arising out of real estate. He also successfully represented an AIG subsidiary as first chair in a federal trial involving fraud and agency issues relating to a number of properties and partnerships, with potential exposure of $2.5 million.
Finally, Principal Jarod Bona understands real estate from his client’s perspective because both he and his wife Mary are active real-estate investors themselves. They have experience with several types of real-estate projects in both Minnesota (Minneapolis and surrounding area) and California (San Diego and Rancho Santa Fe).